Tuesday, September 12, 2006

beast

i knew it. kin wai would one day be the end of me. now he's out to murder me. hah. bring it on kinwai! hahaha. we'll see if really can kill me. school has become a scary place. lots of crazy beats and creatures roaming around. just yesterday, i encountered a rare breed of lioness previously seen and documented in Miss A's highly informative site.

me: you going training is it?
Lioness: yea, What?! What you looking at?
me: err. nothing. have fun training.

it could have ended at that, but me being the silly bugger that i am, decided to tease the lioness just before it was going to hunt. that proved to be very fatal at the beast lashed out with her claws, roaring away. i barely escaped with my self esteem near destroyed. loll.

me: go home and study. go home and mug.
Lioness: YOU GO AND TRAIN! YOUR FORM IS CRAP AND ITS GETTING WORSE! YOUR SHOOTING SUCK! YOUR.. (at this point, i decided to evade the beast)

ouch. that was really below the belt. even if she didnt mean it (somehow, her face did not seem to tell me this), it wasnt a very nice thing to say. i wanted to bravely defend myself and attempt to slay the creature. however, taking into consideration the fact that she had won medals for shooting many x's and hunting attention.
i decided to back off unnoticed in hopes that i'll make her think that she was shouting to noone and therefore look ridiculous. ouch. i went home with my nerves stinging.

hurrah! me and plan planning to play the mmorpg city of heroes/villains together after promos! after intense debate, we decided to play as heroes since by doing so, i'd be able to create a dark psychic female hero character called raven! omgomg.

me: raven so dark, powerful and angsty
k: raven not angsty wad.
me: yes she is, she got problems with her dad lorh.
k: thats not counted lah.
b: azrin likes angsty girls.
me: exciting wad.
k: whoa.

roflmao.

No comments: